Sunday, October 31, 2010

Music Cover Vlogs

Hey you guys, I just wanted to thank everyone for being so patient with me about this because I know I keep talking about how I'm gonna shoot these music cover vids and put them up on here for y'all and I'm working on it, but I just want them to be perfect before I post them. I know it gets annoying to hear how I'm gonna do it later and it keeps getting put off.

Here's the thing: every time I intend to do it, the reason I keep putting it off is because I either can't get it the way I want it and have to keep reshooting OR someone calls/texts me in the middle of my vid.

Also, for the past few days, we've been having some renovations done for our home. We got floor vents installed in all of the rooms, and we got our central heating air unit installed today. I didn't try to film the past couple days because, for one, it was REALLY noisey, and for another, I'm not comfortable with singing in front of them or playing guitar with them around.

Again, I just wanna thank you guys for being so patient and I promise I'll get them made and posted, if not this week, then by this weekend.

Also, I just wanna say that I have my "Sweet 16" (My Gathering) Friday, and then Twitch is staying all weekend, so there'll be, like, a shitload of vids on my Bored Blog, and if I have time, I'll do at least 2 or 3 covers. If not, I'll definately have them up by next weekend.

Thanks, I love you guys, and also DON'T call me your hobby or anything UNLESS you've subscribed (by email) to at LEAST one of my blogs OR are following at least one of them. Mkay, bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment