Sunday, October 3, 2010

Intro

Okay, I'm making this blog for two reasons.

(1) I play guitar, so it's to help keep up with what songs I know, song lyrics, and guitar tab/chords
(2) MY reviews on movies and actors. I'm picky.

I learned Slide by Goo Goo Dolls today. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Pretty fun too :) I love that song.

For those like my mother who think that Goo Goo Dolls and THE Goo-Goo Dolls are the same group, you're WRONG. Goo Goo Dolls is a pop-rock kinda genre by a modern day GUY band. The Goo-Goo Dolls is a GIRL group from the 80s. In simpler terms, Goo Goo Dolls are awesome. The Goo-Goo Dolls suck. Just saying.

Here's the link for the tab if you play guitar and wanna learn the song.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/g/goo_goo_dolls/slide_crd.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment