Saturday, October 16, 2010

Scary Movie Marathon!!

I have iControl. Therefore, I have a zillion scary movies on demand. In order to get in the mood for Halloween, iControl has a Halloween Moviethon for the whole month of October. That means ALL of the Child's Play movies (including the Bride of Chuckie and the Seed of Chuckie) AND all of the Halloween movies (including the original), and all of the Friday the 13th movies (including the original) and all of the Saw movies IN order from the first through the last up to this point, AND all of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies up to this point starting with the original and going up through the 2010 remake. PLUS a bunch of scary movies you've probably never heard of. And I'm gonna watch the whole marathon and share it with YOU guys. Complete with my opinions, me making fun of the lame parts, and the parts that actually made me about piss myself (which is very rare being that slasher films aren't very "realistic").

This has been the introduction. From here out for the rest of the day, you'll be hearing about the movies FROM the marathon. Enjoy >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment