Thursday, October 14, 2010

Call It Bravery

I'm gonna give an individual list of every song I have on every MySpace playlist, find the best guitar tab and/or chords for every one, and learn to play all of them. Theres between 3 and 4 hundred. Here we go...


Playlist: Techno/Pop/Punk Goes Pop

Blood on the Dancefloor:

          Ms Bipolar
          S my D
          Scream for my Ice Cream
          Ima Monster

Punk Goes Pop (1 &2)

          Attack Attack:                 I Kissed A Girl (Katy Perry cover)
          A Day To Remember:      Over My Head (Cable Car) (The Fray cover)
          Mayday Parade:              When I Grow Up (Pussycat Dolls cover)
          Escape the Fate:              Smooth (Santana cover)
          There For Tomorrow:      Ice Box (Omarion cover)
          The Starting Line:             I'm Real (Jennifer Lopez cover)
          Fake ID:                          All or Nothing (O Town cover)
         
Avril Lavigne

          My World

Train

          Hey, Soul Sister
          Drops of Jupiter
          If It's Love

Owl City

          Hello Seattle
          Vanilla Twilight

We the Kings

          Heaven Can Wait

Sixpence None the Richer

          There She Goes

Kris Allen

          Truth
          Live Like We're Dying

Uncle Kracker

          Follow Me

Christina Agulera

          Fighter

Cobra Starship

          Hot Mess

Push Play

          Midnight Romeo

Shane Harper

          Dance With Me

Need to Breathe

          Something Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment