Thursday, October 7, 2010

Candyman

So, I'm watching this movie right now. Normally I don't like those kinda movies - the ones from the 70s and 80s - but I DO like the horror flicks. Plus this girl is kinda cute.

When I say cute, I mean that she's funny and adorable. Not in a lesbian way.

I'm "bi-curious" as Jessica put it. What I am is that I like girls occasionally but I won't date a girl except maybe one or two who I've liked. Too much drama. I WILL do stuff with chick friends of mine, but that's just for fun and it's playful. It doesn't MEAN anything.

This movie is really cliche...it's like...one of those "If you look in the mirror and say his name 3 times, he'll appear behind you and KILL you." kinda things. Overused. But the girl I think is a journalist. And she's too curious for her own good. I'd be scared to do the crap she does, so I'll give her Kudos for that. She's gorgeous. I'll give her Kudos for that, too.

This movie doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I'll post again when it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment