Monday, November 1, 2010

Amazing Movies

Hey you guys, here's the deal: I watch alot of movies lately, more than I can post about as I go, so I'm doing this post about two movies that I've watched in the past couple days that I LOVED. And you guys know how picky I am.

Bride of Chucky
Best Child's Play movie ever made. It's not even scary. It's just hilarious. I LOVED it. Granted, the plot is mildly redundant, but I love Tiffany. She's hilarious and she's a badass and she knows how to keep him in his place.

I Love You, Man
Oh, my gosh you guys, I've watched this twice in the last 24 hours I absolutely love this movie. It's awkward but still really funny and I love Paul Rudd and his character is so...odd haha. I loved it.

Not much I can say right this second, but I'm watching The Invention of Lying which I never really wanted to see, because I anticipated that it would feel like by the end, my brain cells would feel like mush and I'd feel like I'd just wasted my life. But I'm watching this for you guys, so I'll let ya know how it goes.

P.S.
Just saying this, but I absolutely ADORED Law Abiding Citizen for two reasons:
  1. It's badass.
  2. Gerard Butler is SEXXY!!

Speaking of Gerard Butler, I also love P.S. I Love You and the Phantom of the Opera. And The Ugly Truth. I also love Katherine Heigle...I think that's how it's spelled...I also love Jennifer Garner. And Tina Fey. I also love Jonah Hill. And the movie the 40 Year Old Virgin.

For that matter, I also love the movies 13 Going on 30, Juno, and Knocked Up.

So far, my assumptions were correct...this movie sucks...but I'll let you guys know at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment